Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome to a New World

Hello everyone!

Of course, I'm sure you know me via my other blog "Little Luna's Loves" and you're probably wondering now, why would you start up a second blog?! Your answer:

For those who don't know, one of my majors is Philosophy, making me a lover of wisdom, a leisurely thinker. I think a lot, more than my other blog would have you know. I am also a writer from the time of my youth, but that has dwindled a bit in the past few years. I have dedicated that blog to sharing things I love, typically related to fashion, literature, and music, but I wanted a space to express thoughts about the world around me, about myself, about us all. I didn't see that was an appropriate space for such expression, and so I decided to create this one.

Here, it won't be about the outfits I wear or what I'm currently reading or listening to (unless any inspire some deep thought I'd like to share). Here you will see raw thought in the written form. I hope to bring you along on the journey I am setting out on for this country, this world we live in. I may not get the chance to share it all but I hope that I will get to share as much as possible.

Think.

Express.

Grow.

Revolutionize.

You may not like everything you see here, but I would ask that you express why. I want discussion, thought exchange, understanding in creating this. This experience of blogging is not only about me getting words out to you, but the immediate possibility of the audience responding, sounding off, expressing how they feel. This new medium needs to be used to its full potential, and I ask the help of you, the audience, to make it so with me.

I am one of you. Now join me in opening the floor to all so that we can proceed to increase our wisdom and create actions that will change this world for the better.

Welcome to this Mental State.

Love,
Luna-tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment